Reine Nola was born and raised in the Wichita area. He received his Doctor of Physical Therapy from Wichita State University in 2013 and has spent the last 6 years in Oklahoma City working in outpatient physical therapy clinics. He has extensive training in manual therapy techniques and is certified in spinal manipulation as well as dry needling. He recently completed a manual therapy fellowship program. Outside of work he enjoys going on long runs outdoors, watching films no one else has heard of, listening to a variety of podcasts, and above all else spending time with his wife and two dogs.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- FAAOMPT (Fellow of American Academy Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapist)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Certified Spinal manipulation therapy
- American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Certified Dry needling
- Dry needling institute
- Certified Blood Flow Restriction Provider
- Owens Recovery Science
- SFMA Level 1 and 2 certified
What is Osteopractic Physical Therapy?
It is a sub specialty in physical therapy that signifies a physical therapist that has completed an evidence-based post-graduate training program in the use of spinal and extremity high-velocity low-amplitude thrust manipulation, dry needling, instrument-assisted manual therapies, and differential diagnostics for the management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions.